Yacht Design 1st Level Master
Special Guests will be attending during the First Level Master are:
- Davide Zerbinati, Yacht Designer - Professional with big experience in installations, buildings, expertise and advice.
- Andrea Vallicelli, Yacht Designer - Arch. Designer of the 12 MSI Azzurra and countless racing and cruising boats.
- Carlos Vidal, Yacht Designer - Arch. Naval and Eng. Industrial Design.
- Simonetta Pegorari, Architect - Chief Editor BtB Composite Solution magazine - expert in communication.
- Mario Pedol, Yacht Designer - Architect Interior and superstructures Designer of the most celebrated mega yacht.
- Aldo Gatti, Yacht Designer - Engineer, Manager of boatyards for boats construction in ALU - Specialist CAD-CAM.
- Antimo Di Martino, Architect - Delegate UCINA for environmental and sustainability themes - Interior Designer M/Y.
- Giovanni Ceccarelli, Yacht Designer - Engineer Designer from mini tonner to the American Cup.
- Angelo Borlini, Diesel and hybrid propulsion Expert Engineer, large engine plant generators.
- Marco Amadio, Yacht Designer - Architect expert in surfaces modeling and rendering, Interior Designer M/Y.
- Technical R.I.Na TBA, Naval Engineer R.I.Na, Expert in Rules and Guidelines CE.
The course is intensive and substantial in terms of hours, lectures, visits to shipyards and practical exercises.
The aim of the course is to make the participant able to quickly integrate in the technical staff of yard or in a yacht design office to complete the figure of yacht designer at 360° by a real-world experience through a direct practice on the field. The contact with the professional world, both manufacturers and designers too, will facilitate the student entering the world of work.
The partition of any subject or matter is not enough to make the idea of the quality and depth of the communication sent to the students by a staff of teachers who essentially consists of prestigious professionals temporarily on loan to the teaching.
The list of the topics, the lectures and external visits helps to understand the pure and practical orientation of the Master
To design independently, from the bottom to the superstructures, to juggle in-the technical rules and standards, designing functional and beautiful interiors are the stated goals. Including a hint about the boats end-life and the contacts with the media, and the participation in fairs and exhibitions.
The purpose of the Master is to train a 360 degrees professional of yacht design, branded ISAD, an institution for more than 30 years at the head of the teaching in areas of high specialization.
The Master is in English and Italian language.
Lessons will begin November 7th, 2016 and will end July 27th, 2017.
For more information, contact us on email@example.com
- Naval drawing
- Ship architecture
- Interior composition
- Designers: their experiences
- Media and Exhibitions
- Sail project
- Engine design
- Building technologies
- Sail plans
- Motor propulsion
- Cycle end of life boats
Yacht Designer Sergio Abrami is the coordinator and the principal teacher of the Master. The Designer works in the Nautical Sesign Sector for more than forty years, with several national and international titles in its palmarès; he is expert in composite materials, micro tonner from the superstructures of cruise ships.
Teaching staff is composed by Architects, Yacht Designers and high-profile Naval Architects and Marine Engineers who actually work and cooperate with the most important National and International shipyards.
To enroll at our Master, you must send the following documents to the Section Coordination:
- Application form completely filled in and signed in all its parts (notice that you must complete both the first and the second page of the form)
- The personal portfolio
- The personal curriculum vitae
- A personal statement letter
- A copy of the ID card or of a valid passport
- High school or University degree translated in Italian or English
- A copy of the payment of half of the tuition fee
Before the start of the Master is required to pay the balance of the tuition fee.
For enrollment please conctact us at firstname.lastname@example.org