ISAD's workshops want to further the themes of design and interior architectures. Each design case is organized in collaboration with a client (company, public administration, private client) that simulates a real professional condition with the presentation of a detailed design program and the final test with the workshop results. The various themes want to answer to the requests and needs of the business world.
For more info: email@example.com
The topics of ISAD workshops are the following: Exhibit Design, Project Portfolio, Interior Yacht Design, Sketches Technique, Model Technique, Residential Spaces, Shop Design, Photo and Architecture, Hotel Design, TV Set Design, Product Design.
Our teachers are all professionals actively operating in the field of design who enrich their teaching with the experiences in the business world.
To be sure to be able to attend our workshop courses and summer courses it's necessary to submit within the date of expiration:
- Application form completely filled in and signed in all its parts (notice that you must complete both the first and the second page of the form)
- A copy of the full payment of the tuition fee
- The personal portfolio
- The personal curriculum vitae
- A personal statement letter
- A copy of the ID card or of a valid passport
- High school or University degree translated in Italian or English
- 1 passport-size photo
Tuition Fees: http://isad-school.com/admission