Sketches Technique topics:
- Introduction: exploring and communicating, the quick freehand drawing.
- Shaping forms: to find a geometry, to structure.
- The light and strong: enlightening forms and spaces.
- Techniques: graphite pencils, colour pencils, pantone pens, watercolours and inks, mixed techniques.
- Introduction to Colour Theory.
- Moving forms in space; direct applications of the sketches, techniques notions and guidelines.
- The architectural survey; the instruments.
- The planimetric survey; the trilateration, measuring the thickness of an internal wall, measuring windows and doors, measuring staircases, measuring curved walls.
- The Sections survey; vertical measuring, measuring the level difference between two interposed points, measuring the interfloorplan, measuring the volt ceiling.
- The elevation survey.
- Representing the survey.
Start: November 2016
End: January 2017
Registration Deadline: October 28th, 2016