Garden Design 1st Level Master - 60 ECTS Credits
The First Level Master, accredited by E.A.B.H.E.S. aims to deepen the main aspects that the professional will face during his work experience.
At the end of the course, the student will earn 60 ECTS credits.
Particularly the master intends to give:
- a multidisciplinary approach to the project's theme, in connection with the ability of looking at the Environment through different points of view;
- the rules of architectural composition and its different project stages;
- a deep knowledge of the botanic world related from time to time to the specificity of the project: Species Recognition, Choose methods of the essences;
- the ability to control the levels of sustainability of the project (environmental, social and economic);
- the Garden and Landscape History Theory in order to understand and use the references for a "contemporary project";
- the principal techniques of project presentation and communication of it to the clients;
- the knowledge of the technical aspects of the projects (irrigators, outdoor lighting, design, street furniture) and normative (architectural features, light pollution, roof garden,...);
- the skill to study “in loco” the practice of the project. Through "Garden safari" the student will survey built landscapes, nurseries, and visit historical gardens of Milan and Lombardy.
- At the end of the course, all students will make an internship in a Garden or Architecture Studio, completely provided by ISAD.
To see the students' projects of the Master:
The Master is in English and Italian language.
Lessons will begin November 2017.
For more information, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
PROJECTUAL AREA (WORKSHOP)
- Workshop 1: Private Garden
- Workshop 2: Public Garden
- Thematic Workshop
PROJECTUAL SUPPORT AREA
- CAD: AutoCAD 2D & 3D
- Art and Landscape
- Illustration and Graphics
- History of the Garden
- Project Portfolio
- Garden Safari
To enroll at our Master, you must send the following documents to the Section Coordination:
- Application form completely filled in and signed in all its parts (notice that you must complete both the first and the second page of the form)
- The personal portfolio
- The personal curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- A copy of the ID card or of a valid passport
- High school or University degree translated in Italian or English
- A copy of the payment of half of the tuition fee
Before the start of the Master is required to pay the balance of the tuition fee.
For enrollment please conctact us at email@example.com