ISAD has always worked effectively with business realities of Milan and European context, organizing contests-themed workshops, and through internships in prestigious professional firms and companies.
The workshops organized by ISAD ordered by companies are directed to young designers who can contribute with original ideas to develop new proposals on design and fashion. Topics of great success were:
- Interior design for commercial spaces or brands of fashion, design, bars, restaurants, hotels, public spaces in Italy and abroad, etc.
- Interior yacht design for manufacturers of luxury yachts
- Textile design for the study of textile material for new applications in fashion and design
- Product design for manufacturers of furniture, accessories, objects, decorative indoor and outdoor
- Garden design for the study of green areas from the garden to the city
At the end of all the Masters, ISAD guarantees both Italian and Foreign students the important period of professional internship in architecture studios, qualified showrooms, farms, laboratories, shipyards, on completion of the didactic.
Abet Laminati, Alpi parati, Alessi, Atlantis, Associazione Stampaggio Rotazionale, Caffè Parigi Ltd- Canepa, Cappellini, Cassina, Colombo Design, Comar, Comune di Milano, Comune di Romano Banco, Erica, Ferrovie Nord, Fontana Arte, Gagliotta, Gallinea, Gamma Nautica, Istituto del Rame, Larus Miani, Loro Piana, Luceplan, Luxottica, Makroform, Michelin, Modelleria Idroitalia, Muba, Naval Design & Consulting, Nautica Cala Galera, OBP, Pitti Filati, Redaelli Velluti, Rossi di Albizzate, Spazio 900, Superskin, Triennale, Venini